Monday, April 27, 2009

Tyler's 1st Game of the Season



Saturday was Tyler's first babseball game of the season. This was his first year to wear the full uniform and also the first to actually keep score. Although I was excited for this new chapter I do miss the days of tee-ball, which I must say is very entertaining. No one keeps score and everyone gets to be up to bat until thy hit, it's a reaally fun experience. Kurtis and I obviously just want him to have fun in sports with no expectations, so I was hesitant to put him in machine pitch where everything was going to change. I must say that Tyler really embraced this new challenge and I am proud of him for putting in so much effort to practice and do his best. He has had a rough couple of months with moving and leaving his friends behind so this has been such a wonderful thing for him. It was rainy and cold, but still a lot of fun and his team won so he was really excited about that. He is growing up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment